Friday, May 9, 2014

DUTCH FRIDAY: a little something


Helloooo again. I hope your week was fabulous! Mine was mostly good with a little bad. I hurt my back (bad) and had to go to the vet (bad) but he gave me some drugs (good!) and now I feel pretty fantastic (very good!). I also almost got eaten by a snake. But I'll save that for next time in case nothing happens between now and next Friday.

Right now, I want to tell you what Pug didn't tell you about the waco taffle

I don't know how things work in your house, but here in ours we have to do a lot of sharing. By we I mostly mean me. And by share I mean Pug takes whatever he wants and I get whatever is left over. 

I love our human but she isn't always the smartest. That means this:

HUMAN: ok guys, you each get half.
PUG: why do I have to share with Dutch?
HUMAN: because you don't need a whole one.
PUG: yes I do.

Turns into this:



And by the time it's my turn, all the good stuff has been sucked away and "sharing" looks a whole lot like today's pictures. Pug's half: bacon and cheese and eggMy half: soggy taffle, bits of bacon stuck to a box and few tiny eggs

This is not the end of the world. A little of something is better than nothing at all. Don't tell Pug, but I'm quite sure I got the best half. He may have gotten all the toppings, but I got taffle soaked in their juicesHmmmmmm.

Love, love and more love,

Dutch
xoxo

13 comments:

Mercy said...

Dear Dutchy,
This is one reason I love you sooooooo much - you always look at the bright side of things.I think you probably did get the bestpart of the waffle-taco-thingy!
Oh boy, I'm glad you didn't come home from the vet with another one of those zipper thingies on your belly! That was sooooo scarey!!!!Take it easy this weekend so your back gets all better. I love you and I love Dutch Friday!!

Kisses, Kisses,
Mercy

Anonymous said...

Dutch, You are such a good sport. I'm not...sorry to say. The whole world could learn from you.

Unknown said...

Oh that looks delicious. Congratulations on the success of your bacon strike. I have to ask my human for one to those wacos. Sometimes my dad gets me a pain burger for a dollar from the drive thru window menu and I have to share with my brother too. Takes me about one second to eat my half. I would totally take the bigger half if I could, but my Dad breaks it evenly for us. Be careful not to fall out of the car at that window Pug.
Levi

Anonymous said...

comfort of carb... yes, especially it was soaked in the good juice! You scored !

Lovies

Sammy and Neko

Harry the pug from Oz said...

Oh Dutch love your positivity! I always give half and give in different places as one of my pugs is a piglet, the other like you beautiful manners!!!! 💜

Anonymous said...

Oh Dutch, you poor thing! Having to share with a pug who has zero clue what half is? My sympathies sir. None of mine know what a bite is either. BOL! Ask your human to cut it in half next time and give each of you your piece. Goodness. Then Puglet won't have to worry about being tubey and you might get some weight.
Megan w/ Madgie,Emmett,Rosie,& Dalia

Anonymous said...

Dutch, you are so funny..."isn't always the smartest." lol You and Pug totally make my day ....every day

Charlie the Pugster said...

Pug is being a "piggy" and I know all about piggys since I am one too! Right now I am an only Pug but if I had a great spotted brother like you, I would TRY to share better! Maybe you should go first, cuz I'm not sure we Pugs understand sharing much!

Anonymous said...

Dutch, you always are looking at the positive side! Pug (and pugs all over the world....especially my brother Walter) have a lot to learn from you. Keep loving' pink dude.
Baxter

pugtux said...

Where is everybody? Good job today, Dutch!

Anonymous said...

Glad Pug finally got some bacon!!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms of humans, furry, feathered, scaled, etc!!!

Ann, Frodo, Molly & Cleo

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Ya know Dutch....you might just be right...you did get the best part! You are always so SMART! And, we hate to hear that you weren't well and had to go to the vet! Glad you are better now!

Paula from DE said...

Dutch you need your own Waco taffle