Wednesday, May 28, 2014

SPOONK'D


I'm not sure if everyone's human is as weird as mine, so let's just say she comes up with some pretty weird stuff. It usually involves some sort of nasty vegetable or other uneatable I want nothing to do with, like jicama. Or Kim Chi. But sometimes... well... yeah.

See this pointy thing poking me in the face? Weird, right? It's called a Spoonk mat and is supposed to help you sleep. Not 100% sure how, but I think it has something to do with getting poked to death. Google says those spikey things sticking into my face are kinda like acupuncture, which I'm pretty sure is just a fancy word for getting stabbed by stuff.

Anyway. I'm tired of having to sleep on the couch because of the snoring and thought maybe the Spoonk could poke the snoring out of me. I mean, when it comes to weirdness you never know. 

HUMAN: hey, what are you doing on my Spoonk?
ME: trying to poke out my snoring.
HUMAN: just try not to poke out an eye, ok?
ME: if I do, can I sleep in the bed again?


I know. It looks weird and totally not comfortable. But it felt reeeally good. SO. GOOD. And even though my human said the Spoonk did nothing to my snoring, it totally put me to sleep. In the bed. Where I belong.

Mission accomplished. 

Thank you, Spoonk!

10 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

In our house, the pug rules the bed. The whole thing. Not just a tiny portion, but the WHOLE thing.

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Her Secretary

Anonymous said...

So the spoonk really works, huh? We never heard of this but we're willing to try -- where do you get them?
love,
Pearl, Trixie, and Margie

Charlie the Pugster said...

Spoonk??? That's a funny looking thing!!! It really got you back in bed??? Huh! Looks "pokey" to me!

Anonymous said...

You look so rested and peaceful, just like a pug should when they get to lay in bed with their human ;)

Anonymous said...

Pug, you'd make a great ambassador for Spoonks!

Send them your blog link...even pugs (dogs) use it ! :)

Candace and Chiquita said...

Oh Pug....jicama is so yummy! Miss Chiquita loves it!

Candace and Chiquita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barkley's mom/human said...

So happy you made it back to the bed...you deserve to be there, snoring or no snoring! Way to go Pug!

Anonymous said...

I love this dog....and his owner!

Anonymous said...

I love this pug!