Friday, September 11, 2009

CLICK FOR ME!

Hi everyone, I have a huge favor to ask. My human entered this picture of me in a contest and in order to get to the finals, I need votes.

It only takes a few clicks to vote and I'll love you forever if you click. Ok, I love everyone and will still love you even if you don't click. But please click anyway. And tell your friends to click for me too!

Oh yeah - and every time you vote (even if it's not for me) Hansen's Natural Soda will donate 10 cents to the San Francisco Schools Gardening Program.

CLICK HERE
to cast your vote for me.

And just between us, here's one of the pictures that didn't make it in the contest:

11 comments:

Taryn said...

Great Picture! I gave you all 3 of my allotted votes for the day. I hope you win! Good Luck!

Megan and Lola said...

Dear Puglet, We checked out your competition. You are the cutest! 3 votes for you. Pug Hugs, Lola in Las Vegas

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! Love the pictures! You are very photogenic and your human takes great pictures.

I just voted for you and I will vote for you again two more times today. I love how Hansen's is donating 10 cents for every vote to school gardens. Great job!

Stubby xoxo

Pee-s: How did your human get you to pose for the pictures?

Tiffany Hickok said...

Three clicks for you!
Puggy love,
Lola in Lafayette

Anonymous said...

You got all 3 of our votes. Hope you win from the NJ Pug - Frodo!!!

THE PUGLET said...

OOOH! Thanks for all the votes!!!!

And thanks, Stubby, for mentioning that Hansen's (the contest/soda people) will donate money to school gardens each time you vote(my human just added that info to the orig post).

Sorry, sometimes I forget it's not ALL about me :(

THE PUGLET said...

[FROM PUGLET'S HUMAN]

How did I get Puglet to pose for the pictures?
Same way I get him to do anything; I harnessed the power of Cheerios.

Anonymous said...

Puglet,

I love your blog and ask my mom or dad to read it to me everyday. We voted for you, not only because you politely asked, but because yours was by far the cutest and best picture. By the way, how do I train my person to give me Cheerios?

Scamper the pug

dw said...

How cute! Just don't drink too much of that soda!! Heeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

My human let me vote for you three times in a row today. We both enjoy your blog. Good Luck, Puglet!

OLIVE (aka..Olivia Newton Pug)

THE PUGLET said...

Ooooh! Thanks for all the votes everybody!!
I promise to do a post on how to get your human to feed you Cheerios :)