Thursday, December 24, 2009

IT'S ABOUT COOKIES

This Christmas stuff has been keeping my human super-busy. I don't know what she's been doing, but me and brother Dutch haven't been getting as much attention as usual.

Normally, this would be a really bad thing.
But not at Christmas time. Because a busy human = a human that can't watch what you do every minute of the day. And a busy human with a gimpy brain = a human can't watch you every minute of the day AND forgets to do a lot of stuff.

Y'know, like putting Christmas goodies out of dog's reach.
Yup. I snooped. And it looks like I'll be getting LOTS of cool stuff under my weird leafless tree tomorrow. My human got kinda mad at the snooping and said we have to wait until Christmas Day to get our presents. I don't know why (this seems kinda dumb) but she did let us have some Christmas cookies my cousin Sophie sent us.

Sophie says it isn't Christmas without cookies (Sophie is a genius). Forget Santa. And the weird leafless tree. This special-day is all about COOKIES!

8 comments:

Rosie the Party Pug said...

Happy holidays Puglet! Eat the cookies while you can. I hear that I'm starting a diet after the holidays. I'm not sure what that is, do you think I'll get more treats on a diet?

SpencerBartholomew said...

Puglet - I hope you have a great Christmas with lots of treats and toys and fun and maybe cowpies! That goes for Dutch, and your human too! Sophie was so nice to send you cookies... and Rosie - I get to go on a diet after the holidays too! I hope we get more treats... I'm so excited! A Very Merry Christmas to all who post and especially to you, Puglet, and your human for keeping us pugs informed and entertained... you're the best!

Oisín said...

Happy Christmas
Luv
Manda and Oisín x

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Yous onto something there Puglet. As we writes our human is making Coookiieeess!!! They smell yummy, we hope you have a great Christmas!

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! How sweet of cousin Sophie to send you cookies. And very smart of you and Dutch to start celebrating early. I just had an orange - which I love - but so far no cookies. Hmmm. Maybe Santa will bring me cookies along with some Popeyes.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Stubby xoxo

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

How nice of Sophie to send you cookies - she's right, it isn't Christmas without cookies :)

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

3pugs2luv said...

Merry Christmas Puglet, Dutch & your human. We hope it's full of treats, love & more treats. My Dad, Yoda is really sick...we're hoping Santa will bring a Christmas miracle for him. Keep your paws crossed. Take care & have fun.
Pugs & Kisses,
Phoebe

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Puglet & Dutch and to all the Pugs and their humans! Many thanks to Pug, Dutch and their mom for keeping us entertained with your daily antics & wonderful pictures!!

Frodo & his mom, Ann