Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SECRET RECIPE

I forgot to ask yesterday, does anyone here speak cow?

I've been trying to talk to the cows for a long time. At first I just wanted to say hi cow, I'm Pug, how are you? Then I wanted to thank them for making such tasty pies. But now I have something superimportant to talk to them about.

Y'see, I asked my human if she could make me a cow-pie for Christmas dinner. She said she can't make cowpies because only cows can make c
owpies. I want to ask the cows their secret recipe, but anytime I've tried to talk to cows, one of four things has happened:

the cows stare blankly at me and say nothing
the cows stare blankly at me and say mooo

the cows chase me away
the cows run away from me

I reeeally want to eat homemade cowpie on Christmas. We'll be out of town and there aren't any cows where we're going. Any ideas on how to get the cow's secret recipe??

6 comments:

Rosie the Party Pug said...

Hi Puglet:

I found this recipe...but you'll have to take cow with you when you're on vacation.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Cow-Pie/

Ollie said...

I don't know anything about cow pies except that I would really, really like to have one.
I'm going away for Christmas too but the computer isn't coming with us, so Merry Christmas to you Puglet, Dutch and your human. And to all the pugs and their humans that have shared their stories here. A big, sloppy beagle lick to all!

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! I don't speak cow, but I'll ask around and see if any of my friends do. I've only seen cows while I was riding in the cow so I didn't try to talk to them.

Mom tells me that cows and pugs don't speak the same language so you may just be out of luck. Since there are any cows where you're going I think you may have to wait until you get back to have babycow pies.

I think you should ask your friend Google if he knows the cow's secret recipe because he knows everything.

Stubby xoxo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Your too cute Puglet chasing the cows!

3pugs2luv said...

Hi Puglet.
The cows around our house don't really say too much but the goats have plenty to say. We'll ask them since they live together. Zoey thinks if you ask your human really nicely that she might go get you a cowpie to take with you on your trip. Phoebe suggests to add sad pug eyes when you ask. We just think you are so lucky that your human even lets you eat the pies at all. Our human totally freaks if we even try.
Have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas.
Your friend, Yoda

Anonymous said...

Puglet, it's possible that where you ARE going for Christmas there might be something even tastier than cowpies! Christmas IS a good time for special treats, you know.

I hope you, Dutch, and your human have a very, very Merry Christmas!!!

-Mushu's mom