Thursday, January 14, 2010

DEAR JENNY

Thanks for all the good advice! I really liked the idea of making a special video for Jenny, but my human says she "doesn't do videos" so I've decided to go with Ollie's plan and write Jenny a poem. And maybe send some flowers too.

I'm new to this poem-writing stuff, so I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say or how I'm supposed to say it. Do you think these are any good??


Poem #1

Dear Jenny,

I saw your video
and now I know
you are the only pug for me.

I like going to the beach
and playing in sand
and taking walks around town
And so do you.

See what I mean?

Love, Puglet

---

Poem #2

Dear Jenny,

I've watched your videos
a hundred and two times
And I'll keep watching them until we meet
because we were meant to be.
Even if you do live in Oregon.

Your #1 fan,

Puglet

---

Poem #3

Dear Jenny,

I've never written a poem before
but when I saw your video
I felt all funny inside
and now I'm pretty sure I might love you.

I would like to get to know you better.
Unless you have a boyfriend,
are a St Bernard named George,
or a cross-dressing Rottweiler.

Love?
Puglet

---

Thanks for helping me! I really want Jenny to like me and not think I'm a creepy stalker.


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Poem #3!

Unknown said...

Oh, and send Jenny today's picture with your poem; you look very sweet and not at all tubular.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Yes Poem #3 is the best!

agent99 said...

Dear Puglet;
You do look very handsome in today's photo. Of course, I think poem #3 is the funniest, but maybe poem #1 is probably a little more romantic.
Ok....still laughing over #3......

If this doesn't work, we are willing to nominate yuo for the website www.greatboyfriends.com. I am sure they;d be proud to have a pug!

Good Luck!
Love
Gen & Foo

Ollie said...

Puglet,
I vote for poem #3. It covers all the bases: you love her, you hope she's single and you are not looking for a dude or a dude in a dress.
Maybe send something else instead of flowers, they don't taste very good. How about a fresh baby cowpie wrapped up in a pretty box?

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! I kind of like poem #2, but I think you have to send poem #3 because it addresses all your concerns.

I agree with Ollie - no flowers. Pugs don't appreciate them and let's face it - we only want stuff we can eat. If I were you, I would send her some Popeyes and of course get some for myself. I'm just sayin'.

Stubby xoxo

THE PUGLET said...

Oooh, good point about the flowers guys. I should definitely send something edible.

Not sure about babycow pies - Jenny's human might not let her eat them. Do you think a freeze-dried bull penis says I love you??

Anonymous said...

Dear Puglet, You're breaking my heart. I thought you were the pug for me. I was going to share my chair and my Cheerios with you. Pugs Sniffles, Las Vegas Lola

pugsmom said...

Puglet,
What gives, my heart is breaking for your unrequited love and I'm thinking of writing you a poem to woo you away from Jenny and my human is laughing her head off and nearly falling out of her chair. I'm sure this is not the response you intended. I vote for poem #3, because it is funny and my human says you can get through anything if you have a sense of humor. Good luck and keep me in your little black book in case it doesn't work out.
Love,
Phoebe

pugsmom said...

PS I live in Oregon too.

THE PUGLET said...

Oh LV Lola & Phoebe, I had no idea you felt this way!

A pug who shares Cheerios? Maybe I should rethink Jenny....

JennyThePug said...

Puglet, your poetry has touched my heart...

Buford T. Justice said...

Definitely Poem 3!!!!!!! I agree with everypug else, it covers all the bases.

And yes, I do think a Bull Penis would be the better choice as a gift. I have to agree, the way to a girlie pugs heart is through her stomach.

Buford T. Justice and the Pack O' Pugs

THE PUGLET said...

Uh, Jenny? Is that really you??

Uhm, Hi. I love your pink umbrella thingy. And I hope you only read poem #3 because everyone says that's the best one.

OK. Bye!

<3 (that is a heart)

~Puglet

THE PUGLET said...

Heya Buford T -

I was totally about to order some of your tasty bully things for Jenny but then a dog at the park said I should get to know her better before sending anything with the word 'penis' in it.

No idea.

This love stuff is soooo confusing.

Buford T. Justice said...

Hi Puglet,

Yeah, now that u mention it that makes sense. Hold off on the 'penis' treats......

Rooting for you dude,
Buford T. Justice