Wednesday, February 12, 2014

STEVE


So you're probably wondering why I'm tied to a house. When it happened, I was kinda wondering that too.

MY HUMAN: sorry Pug, you keep getting in the way.
ME: in the way? In the way of what?!? 
MY HUMAN: of the pictures.
ME: but I *am* the pictures!

At least I thought I was the pictures. I mean, except for the stairs, Dutch was the only other thing around to take pictures of. And he hates cameras. Says they're creepy. Give the guy a pink sweater, and suddenly he's a supermodel? 


ME: I thought you hated cameras.
DUTCH: I do. They're creepy.
ME: so what's with the camera hogging?
DUTCH: that's not a camera, Pug. It's Steve.

Uhm. Ok. Right. Steve. It took me a minute to figure out who the heck Steve was. Back when Droid did the big sleep a few months ago, I was too sad to even think about my human getting a new phone. Well, apparently new phone's name is Steve. 

AKA, Dutch's new BFF. 

Seriously. Just look at the way he stares into Steve's little lens and smiles. Talk about creepy:


I'm not sure how I feel about Steve - I kinda still miss Droid. I've heard my human say she loved Droid but only likes Steve, and mostly for taking pictures. Since she never touches Nikon anymore, I guess I'll have to like Steve for taking pictures too. 

Now I just need to figure out a way to make Steve traumatize Dutch...

14 comments:

Jaco said...

No Nikon? These are good pictures, but we love Nikon too! You and Dutch are looking fabulous though - super stars!

Butch and Sundance said...

Puglet, all we can say is that we certainly missed you....WE are so glad to have you back...snort, snort, butt wiggle....

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Oh Pug...

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Paco the Pug said...

You guys just look awesome!! Dutch, you rock that pink sweater!
Paco & Jackie in Canada.

Anonymous said...

Pug, you make my day! Dutch looks likes he's having fun,let him enjoy his time. He as been watching you be a super model for years! I am so happy you are back to the daily Puglet! We still love hearing about your adventures. Your buddy Grumpy.

Mercy, Vinny and Izzy's Mom said...

I haven't laughed this hard in ages! You guys make me laugh every day but today's entry is hysterical! Dutch, how like you to name the phone and give it a name like Steve (priceless)! Well, I'm liking Steve because Dutch obviously likes Steve. Dutch gives Steve "happy camper" smiles! Pug, you will ALWAYS be the numero uno supermodel!! I'd give you a big hug right now if I could :)
Thanks Thumbs (and Puglet and Dutch)for making my day delightful! You are loved!

Jane

Eddie the Pug and his Mom said...

Sounds like Miss Amanda is taking pictures with an iphone...if it's named Steve!
Luvvies,
Eddie the Pug

Anonymous said...

Dutch! you are actually smiling : )

Awwws!!

Sammy and Neko

jackie jade said...

my phone needs a name too. love the new sweater and puggie's confused looks ha :)
-- jackie - jade and oak

Paula from DE said...

I love Dutch's smile in these pictures. Sorry Pug but you might have to share the spotlight. But you are still the super duper super model. :)

Anonymous said...

Pug, I know you are a supermodel but really, you should share!
That is what good brothers do.

Thrashley White said...

I can't tell the difference between Steve and Nikon, the pictures look so good

Jane said...

I think that Steve makes both of you look super sweet. I'm so happy to have you all back. I think of you often,especially when I'm eating some scrumptious bacon. Please stay dry and take care of Mom because she needs you guys to help her stay happy. We loves youse!!!! Jane,PanchoVilla,Phil,Reina,Princess,Pinhead, Jerry and the Tit.

Nicoise Pugs said...

Sorry, Puglet, but Dutch's sweater makes you fade into the background. We think you need to get a wardrobe!

Greetings from, the Nicoise pugs, formerly the North Toronto pugs.