Friday, February 28, 2014

DUTCH FRIDAY: bowl half full


Hello again! It's me, Dutch. Not sure if you'd recognize me all snuggled up like that in today's picture. I'm sure Pug whined told you all about the rain we've been having so I've been snuggling up like that a lot lately, trying to stay toasty

I don't love getting wet, but there are probably worse things. Like snow. Our human says this makes me a "bowl-half-full kind of guy". I think that means I see the good things. Google says this makes me an optimist. I'm not sure if Google has a word for someone who never thinks there's enough food in their bowl, but Pug is that kind of guy.

Since I don't really have any other thoughts for today, I will leave you with a poem:

An Optimist's Ode to Rain

February showers
bring pretty March flowers
And who doesn't love flowers?
except maybe Pug.


Rainy days are perfect 
for snuggling and cuddling
Even when you're the pillow
and the snoring is loud.


Stay happy, warm and dry everybody! See you next week.

Wet nose & warm toes,

Dutch
xoxo

9 comments:

Angie K. said...

Adorable! Stay safe and dry!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Dutch, you are truly a romantic a heart, we love that.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Morty the Pug said...

One word for this:

Awesome!

Mercy said...

Dear Dutch
First off - I LOVE DUTCH FRIDAY!! The first picture reminds me of the Where's Waldo books. I love your optimism :)and I love your poems and your handsome face and your funny sense of humor and the way you look in front of colorful flowers and the way you tolerate Pug's, well pug's pugisms and I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you Dutchy!

Kisses, Kisses,
Your Girlfriend wannbe - Mercy

Mercy said...

P.S. You really are a Supermodel now!
More Kisses,
Mercy

Anonymous said...

Whatever Pug says,,,, he loves you, Dutch. We love you too!

Sammy and Neko

Paula from DE said...

Dutch you are a great brother to be the pillow even with the snoring! Love and pink stuff!

Ollie said...

Love the poems Dutch!
You're awesome as always.
Everyone could use a little Dutch in their lives.

Anonymous said...

Pug, you may not like to admit it, but you and Dutch are total best buds :)