Thursday, February 27, 2014

YAWN


So it rained all day yesterday. It was this ^ exciting. I took a nap. Then another nap. And when I couldn't nap anymore, I just laid there waiting for the rain to stop. When laying there got too boring, I'd try a different way of laying. But that was pretty boring too.



Dutch used me as a pillow for awhile. I guess that was exciting. Or more like annoying. His neck might be skinny but his head weighs a freaking ton. Uhm, yeah. Being somebody's pillow is extra not-fun when you're full of pee because it's raining outside. Maybe I should write a poem about how that feels?


Anyway. Sorry for being so boring. Rain will do that to you. I'll try to talk my human into doing something extra-exciting when the sun comes back out. The weather people say that that might happen today!



11 comments:

Sorry Gnat said...

love the photos

Noodles said...

Hi Puglet
It sure rained a lot yesterday. I spent a lot of it snuggling with Molly. Unlike Molly, though, I will go out in the rain to pee. She holds it in and gets very whiny. I do not like to be around her when she is whiny.
Love Noodles

pugsmom said...

Puglet, It's raining here too. All four of us pugs are bored out of our freaking minds. The chihuahuas are pretty bored too. Except for Max. He ate an acorn and had to have surgery to take it out of his insides. He doesn't care if it's raining or not. He just wants to sleep. Hang in there. The sun can't hide forever.
Phoebe and the pug pack in Oregon.

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Pug, you are NEVA boring, even when you think you are by having to stay in and not go out on any adventures. You made us laugh when you said you would try a different way of laying. AND, my human will lay on me sometimes, so I totally get what you were saying about Dutch laying on you! No one lays on Lucy, my sister!!! I think cuz she is a smaller pug than me...but hey, still could try!

Paula from DE said...

Boring must equal ridiculously fantastic photos. Love Dutch using you as a pillow!

Ollie said...

Puglet,
It's sunny here but cold enough to freeze off your snout.
You guys look like a pair of professional snugglers. All those pillows and fluff? Heaven!!

Anonymous said...

Puglet, I feel your pain! You look miserable on the couch - not in a rain mood at all. Keep your spirits up! last pic of you and Dutch is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Dutch snuggling up to you is so adorable! I wish I could be the other end of a Pug sandwich!

Ann, Fro, Molly & Cleo

Anonymous said...

I want to be in bed with you all day, Pug!!

Sammy (and Neko)

Anonymous said...

Dear Puglet, at least you can go outside and not freeze um important pieces. It is like 2 degrees here. With drifty snow. And wind. No walks ever. Our feets freeze. Send the rain, at least it is warm...

Your Pal Guy Noir in Rochester NY

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures