Monday, July 6, 2009

CHECK OUT MY SNOUT!

I think the 4th of July should happen every single day. Not just July days either - I mean EVERY day. 365 days a year.

Why? Because I've now been on this earth for an entire year and July 4th is the ONLY day I've ever gotten to eat a pig snout. I'm not real sure what you humans do for The Fourth because me and brother Dutch had to stay home when my human went out, but I hope your celebrations include snouts too.


YUM-MY.


Can't believe I'd never seen, smelled or tasted a pig (or its snout) before. Sometimes my human calls me Piglet or Pig but I just thought she was saying my name wrong or something. I didn't know pigs were
real. And I definitely didn't know pigs were soooooo tasty. At least their snout parts, anyway.

3 comments:

Odysseus said...

Is that a real snout?

You should try the pork Mommy cooked, very yummy!

THE PUGLET said...

Yup - it's real. I guess my human got it to keep us busy during the fireworks.

The snout only lasted about 2 minutes, so luckily the fireworks weren't too loud or scary.

Can I come live with you, Ody? My human doesn't cook anything but vegetables.

Odysseus said...

Sure! I am lonely anyway, if your human is busy, you and Dutch can stay with us for a couple of days. Mommy and Daddy will be excited!