Friday, July 31, 2009

TOY REVIEW: The Chuck-It Stick

Here it is - the best toy ever. Ok, for now. But it's still my #1 favorite at the moment, so I thought I'd share the joy:

The Chuck-it Stick. On a Rope.

I'm not exactly sure what to call it, but that pretty much sums it up. The reason why it's my new favorite is because it's soooo much fun for everyone. Especially me. Don't get me wrong, The Wubba was a great group-play toy, but this Chuck-it Stick-on-a-Rope thing is even better.


Why? Because of the rope. None of the big dogs want anything to do with the rope - they all want the big fat squishy end. Brother Dutch and both the Labradors fight over who's going to get the fat end, and no one even tries to get to puny rope end. Which leaves it ALLL for me.


I hate to admit it, but being the little guy can be tough sometimes . Having a piece of the toy all to myself is pretty cool. Even if it's the end no one else wants.

No comments: