Friday, July 3, 2009

INDEPENDENCE DAY

My friend Google says July 4th is a celebration of our independence. In the spirit of this holiday, I hereby claim my independence from all future wearings of embarrassing head ornaments.

Happy (early) Fourth of July everyone!


FYI: This is my first Fourth of July, but Brother Dutch says it's a very loud holiday. Not sure what he means by"very loud", but I've been told not to be afraid. My human says the noise sometimes causes dogs to run away (animal shelters usually see a spike in lost dog reports this weekend) so be sure your dog is securely enclosed and wearing his ID tags when the noise starts.


You might also want to have some
Rescue Remedy on hand if your dog tends to get stressed out.

2 comments:

Rosie the Party Pug said...

Puglet! Your survived the cone and the birthday hat. You're a pro at the head wear.

chasingtales2 said...

Rockin' the headgear, puglet!