Thursday, July 30, 2009

WOE IS DUTCH

Brother Dutch has been kinda mopey lately. I thought maybe those shots from the vet were making him sleepy, but he says he feels fine. My human thinks he's depressed because the weather has been so icky. I think he feels bad because I get so much attention now. Y'know - the gifts, the pug paraphernalia, this blog. It's always Pug this and Pug that. Before I came along, it was 100% Dutch. Now he has to share. And I guess I'm not always the best at sharing.

Even though I steal the toys and the bigger dog bed and hog half the couch so he has to lay on the floor... I love my Dutch. And I don't want him to be sad. I hope you don't mind if I invite him to come on the blog a little more often. Y'know, make him feel more special. Don't know if he'll be into the idea - he doesn't really like the camera that much. But I'm hoping he'll appreciate the gesture.

If that doesn't work, I'll give him my bed, the good spot on the couch AND all my toys. Ok, maybe not all my toys, but he can have a few. At least until he feels better.

I love you, Dutchman!

3 comments:

Rosie the Party Pug said...

Awww Dutch I love you too! You remind me of my big brothers :-)

THE PUGLET said...

I know - aren't big brothers cool??

Thanks Rosie, I'll let Dutch know EVERYONE loves him.

Anonymous said...

Puglet,

I know exactly how Dutch feels. Ever since “Miley” got here its Miley is so cute, she is so smart, she is so sweet, Miley this and Miley that, everyone wants to take her photo. Well hey I’m cute, smart, sweet. So hey Dutch lets show these young whippersnappers that we are still here! Next time someone says oh look at the cute puppy stick your nose in there and show them how cute you are! That’s what I’m going to do! We big brothers need to stick together.

Boka