Friday, July 17, 2009

SWAMP THANG!

Sorry I'm a little late posting today - got hung up in the bath tub. I had an early morning rendezvous with the Labradors and came back feeling not-so-fresh.

(I think NASTY! is the word my human used to describe me).

Since y'all
have seen me take a bath before, thought I'd share a picture of why I always get so dirty whenever I hang out with the crazy Labrador brothers. Even though I don't swamp-dive for sticks, somehow I still end up covered in mud. OK, maybe not THIS much mud, but enough to land me in the tub.


2 comments:

pugsmom said...

Is Puglet's name Puglet?

THE PUGLET said...

Well, my "official" name is Puglet. But usually I just get called 'Pug' or 'the Pug'.

It's funny - everywhere I go, people I've never met before know my name. They point and say, "Awwwww, look at the Pug!".

Maybe that's just what happens when you have a blog? You get famous like that Brittney Spears girl.