Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BROTHER DUTCH's MINI-ME

Meet my new friend, Junior. We met at the park yesterday when I accidentally mistook him for brother Dutch. From far away they look exactly the same, except Dutch looks small from far away and gets bigger when you get closer. Junior stays, well, junior-sized.

Have to admit, I found this all very confusing. I've met lots of brother Dutch's spotted friends, but I'm always a little shrimp compared to them. The new spotted puppy (Miley) is my size, but that's only because she's still a baby. Junior is 3 years old and 100% full-grown. He will always be pug-sized.

Brother Dutch explained that Junior is a mini-dalmatian. He says they're quite rare, probably the only one I'll ever meet. Cool. I asked if there are any rare giant-pugs I could meet. All he said was, "A dalmatian-sized pug? God, I hope not".

6 comments:

Odysseus said...

I want to see a giant-size pug! That'll be cool.

THE PUGLET said...

I know! Brother Dutch was *horrified* by the thought of a giant pug. Wonder why??

Odysseus said...

He always wants to be the alpha dog?

THE PUGLET said...

Nah, just the opposite -- he's a total whimp! I guess the thought of a BIG-me is just too much.

Unknown said...

Well, boxers are kinda like giant pugs.....just sorta different colors.

dreameyce said...

Oh man, I love those multi-colored spots! I did a double take!