Thursday, September 17, 2009

PUPPY STEPS

See that balloon? Well, I wasn't in it. I didn't get to fly at the balloon festival, but that's OK. My human says sometimes dreams don't come true right away. Sometimes, you have to take a lot of puppy steps to get there.

Even though I didn't get to fly, I'm really glad I got to see all the balloons, meet The Bees, and talk to people like Pilot Todd. I learned a whole bunch of stuff about flying so when my time to fly finally comes, I'll be super-ready for it.

The festival people are having a photo contest and my human is entering one of her balloon pictures. And you know what first prize is?
Getting to fly in a balloon at next year's festival. I haven't given up the dream...

1 comment:

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! It's hard to take puppy steps when you have a big goal in mind. Don't give up on your dreams because they will come true.

I can't wait to see the picture your human submits to the contest. If you win and you get to go in the balloon at the contest next year, please take me with. I want to soar high in the sky.

Stubby xoxo