Monday, September 21, 2009

THE SECRET TO CHEERIOS

Thanks everyone for taking time to vote for me. We'll find out today if I'm the lucky winner. My human entered this picture of me for the next round, just in case. So if you liked voting, you can keep on doing it for my new picture:

http://www.hansensloves.com/sanfrancisco/your-best-shot-detail.php?id=217

Anyway. A few people asked my human how she gets me to do this kinda stuff. Well, the short answer is Cheerios. But getting your human to give you Cheerios can be tricky.

Here's what I know:


There's a method to the Cheerios. The secret is to pay very close attention to what happened right before the Cheerios came. Listen for clues. High pitched, happy sounds means you're doing something right. Keep doing it and the Cheerios will come. If you hear silence or grumpy sounds, stop what you're doing and try something else. Grumpy sounds mean no Cheerios.

If a human says the same word over and over again, it means they want to give you Cheerios. Your job is keep track of what you're supposed to do when you hear a particular word. Humans have A LOT of words, so it can be kinda hard to remember what they all mean. It helps if you only pay attention to the ones that really matter. Y'know, the ones that mean Cheerios.

You might also want to keep your ears open for words you recognize.
If you hear the word 'sit', go ahead and sit. Try to look as cute as possible while doing it. Even if your human wasn't talking to you, there's a good chance they'll give you Cheerios just for paying attention. And looking cute while doing it.

2 comments:

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! I love the new picture. I voted for your last entry and I hope you win. Aren't they going to reveal the winner today? I'm keeping my paws crossed that you win.

What are you going to do with the prize when you win?

Stubby xoxo

THE PUGLET said...

Hi stubby!

Thanks for helping me win :)

I don't know what I'm going to do with my prize. Maybe use it to get my human to buy me some Popeyes??