Friday, July 24, 2009

SNORKEL?

Have any of you ever snorkeled?

I've been doing a lot of swimming lately and am having a lot of trouble keeping water out of my nose. As you can see in the picture, the water is pretty much at nose level. Brother Dutch says it's because I have no neck, but I'm pretty sure I have a neck. Jack the Labrador says it's because I have no snout, which we all know is true, but there really isn't anything I can do to fix that.


So I asked my friend Google about it and
the advice I got was to use a snorkel. I looked around online and guess a snorkel is kinda like a snout, but I'm a little nervous about trying to breathing through a tube. Would love to hear from anyone who's tried a snorkel.... and lived to tell about it.

1 comment:

M said...

Perfect contraption for puglet: http://www.davinciinstitute.com/new/admin/content/FCKeditor/uploads/200801_perro-submarinista.jpg