Monday, March 21, 2011

HOLY SUPER JUJU!

Hi everybody! I know Pug said he'd be here to talk about Operation TV, but I made him let me hijack the blog so I could thank you for sending me so much good juju!

I've been 150% scratch-free for 3 days!!!
I have not been scratch free in years.

YEARS! YEEEEEARS!


We spent the weekend at the House of Meat and The Man took us on 3 very long hikes. Still no scratching. We ran and played and ran some more. Noooo scratching!! It used to feel like bees were attacking my shoulder whenever I walked, but now I feel... nothing. Normal! No bees! All because of the juju. And the new wonderdrug, I guess. But I know all the juju you sent must have helped.

My human says this isn't the end, that I can't stay on the wonderdrug forever. But I have so much good juju, it might not even matter. All thanks to you :)

PS:
Pug will be here tomorrow. Please don't tell him I let you see a picture of me wearing the pink furry collar. Miley's mom got it for me because it was too "girly" for Miley, but it's my favorite. Pug says it's embarrassing, but I think he just hates it because it makes my neck look even skinnier.

16 comments:

Noodle said...

Yay! Congratulations Dutch!! I hope you continue to be itch free forever!!!

moPSY+MISIOber said...

Hi Dutch !!! OMG you're sooooo beautiful!!!! I'm so happy for your no scratching 3 days, hope you will be scratch free for the rest of your life :) I'm keep sending good juju, and will never stop ;) and the collar is just f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c, you have such a great taste, belive me :) big kiss for you Mr.Handsome ;)

DMBY said...

Dutch, you look fabulous with that collar. Tell Pug to stop being so butch all the time.

Also, I'm really glad the super juju is working!

Ollie said...

Good for you Dutch! May your future be free of itch but full of shiny, furry, bedazzled pink collars.

Barbara said...

Yay Dutch! I hope it lasts forever. Don't let Pug tell you what to wear. You look fabulous!

Pearl and Tessa said...

Sooo happy to hear from you, sounds like you found the miracle drug (along with miracle Juju). The collar looks marvelous! Puglet is just jealous

Miley said...

Hey Dutch,

The collar looks great on YOU! When I saw it at the store I told mom that it would look great on you, not me! I'm so glad that you like it and are not scratching anymore. Can't wait to go to the beach.

Love Miley

Sue VDB said...

Oh what a relief it must be Dutch. Hope when you go off the meds you are still itch free.

scrub4pups said...

Great news, BTW tell Pug that Real Men wear pink!!!!

Bella said...

Yay for the juju! We sent some all the way from New Jersey and we'll keep sending it, I promise... Your collar is paw-some! I'll have a little Pug pow-wow with Puglet and tell him all the ways wearing pink makes you boy dogs extra special cool....actually, I think maybe he's jealous because pink looks better with your fur than it does with his!

Snorts and snarfles,
Bella

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're itch free Dutch! And I love your pink collar.

Peggy2957 said...

GREAT news Dutch!!! My human says she LOVES your pink collar and thinks you look mighty fine in it. She would say that as she is always putting Gracie's pink collar on me. She thinks boys can wear anything!!

Benny

Crabbie Chris said...

So awesome! No scratching is amazing...that's like magic medicine. I know how much the itching bothered you, so I bet you're loving all this free time you have, you know now that you're not itching.
I'm glad to positive juju is helping you, maybe you can share any extra you have with me (tomorrow is the big day).
I love the pink collar, looking sexy. Real dogs wear pink. Oh and it's so fun when you steal the blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dutch! You looks so amazing and charming with this collar! We continue sending Good Juju for you and all that you love around you.
Kisses and licks
Fred Pug and mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dutch,
Finally relief from scratching, medicine might have helped but the JUJU did the trick.
As for that pink fuzzy collar keep wearing it, makes you look cool!
Heck my mom calls me Emmie and I don't complain.
Emmitt from San Antonio

Anonymous said...

Dutch - you look fabulous in your fuzzy pink collar! Pug is just jealous because he can't pull it off. Glad your itchies have stopped & may they never come back.

Ann, Frodo, Molly & cleo