Monday, February 15, 2010

I HEART YOU

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was full of love. My human said it should be the official day of pugs because pugs love love.

(almost as much as we love food)


I heard somewhere that you're not supposed to kiss and tell. But since I don't even live in the same state as Jenny The Pug I think it's ok if I tell you what I sent her for Valentine's Day. This way she won't have to write about it on her website - one more picture of me on her friends page and I'm totally going to look like a stalker!

So first, the Haiku. It's called I Heart You.


This boy meets that girl;
Her tail curled right, like his

A sign? The heart sings.



Along with the Haiku I also sent her this pug-sized bag of Pirate's Booty. It's one of the best snacks on earth and it won't make you tubey. Not that I'd mind if Jenny got tubey. I mean, there'd just be more of her to love.

Sigh.

* * *

UPDATE: Holy hot cowpies! I just got a special tweet from Jenny. She loved my Valentine's stuff. Said it was Beautiful. Yummy. Check out the pictures on her website:

http://jennythepug.com/JennyThePug/Fun_with_Friends.html

She looks cuter than ever!!!


9 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

What a wonderful Haiku - I bet Jenny the Pug loved it and the treats.

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Crabbie Chris said...

Puglet that was super sweet of you. That Jenny is one lucky pug! I mean you sent food, there is no more love to show than sharing your food. I just know Jenny is going to love it. Lucky girl

Crabbie Chris said...

wow Puglet just saw your update. I went to Jenny's webpage. She totally digs you. Oh it's so great when love is in the air.

THE PUGLET said...

I KNOW! I just wish Jenny's air and my air were in the same state :(

We missed seeing you at PugSun yesterday!

Crabbie Chris said...

Puglet, I just know that some day you and Jenny will share the same air, you're like destined for each other. Maybe your mommy or her mommy can take a road trip so you two can meet and nuzzle.
I missed out on PugSunday too, but mommy had to work. I told her I want to meet you, so she said me may have to drive into "the city" to meet. When she said that a Journey song filled my little pug head. Happy Valentines Day Puglet.

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! You are so in! Jenny is loving you. I knew she would acknowledge your gifts on her website.

I think Haiku is the perfect way to show your love. And the Pirate's Booty was a nice added touch.

Stubby xoxo

THE PUGLET said...

Yeah, maybe someday Jenny and I will meet.

(sigh)

I guess in the meantime I could always send her a Flat Puglet. Or would that be too creepy??

THE PUGLET said...

Hey Stubbs!

I kinda dig the Haiku too. It's easy than regular poetry-poems.

I was kinda worried I'd feel lonely on V-day without Jenny around, but thanks to your V-day card exchange thingy I felt very loved!

(we also went to PugSun in the East Bay and that helped a bunch too)

PinkPug,INK. said...

Puglet,
My Momma & me love Valentine's Day..because it's my birthday!! My Momma was on her way to get a different pug on Vday in 2009, but the owner decided he wanted to keep him & my Momma was devestated! Little did she know, that very day I was being born just for her! She saw my picture online two months later & her & my Daddy fell in love with me. I took a long airplane trip all by myself all the way from Ohio to New Jersey & when my Momma saw me she started crying because she was so happy. :) So Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday since I get lots of cuddles & treats & toys! I'm so spoiled & love my Momma & Daddy so much!
~Cinnamon