Friday, November 23, 2012

JUST A POOP AWAY

Superskinny me!
Sometimes I kinda get the feeling the universe knows things I don't. Y'know, things like when we're going to going to run out of dogfood, have to take a trip to the dogfood store, where my butt's going to end up on a scale.

Since I'm trying not to be mad at my human for cancelling Thanksgiving, I'm trying to believe in the whole universe-knows-better thing. Because when my butt ended up on the scale today, I was super happy the universe saved me from having a bellyful of turkey and pie.


The last time I got scaled, it was not good news. Like 28.something pounds of not-good news. And I'd pretty much given up on ever making the 25lb treat cut off ever again. But check me and my waist out now. 26 freaking pounds!! I'm just a poop away from all sorts of new eatables.

Who needs turkey+pie day when you can go shopping for new treats??




13 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh boy, I hope that poop works! More eatables!!

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Oh man Pug! You sure look good! And just think of all the great eatables in your future....looking good dude!

Mary Ann said...

We're working on that very thing here!

Amanda said...

A svelte 13lb Izzie says "Wow, lookit you go! You're disappearing! Skinny pugs rock, keep it up!"

SugarHighK9s said...

Go Pug Go!

Augustus said...

We should all be grateful we have enough food to worry about being tubey. Would you believe there is a dog visiting me that didn't get enough food? She's kind of like those door sleepers, except she was at a place where there were lots of dogs and her 'time was up', whatever that means. There is so much food at my house that she is getting fatter by the day. Now all she needs is a new home and family of her own.

Glad to see your waist, Puglet, good luck with that poo!

Sue VDB said...

My 17 lb. Annie thinks you look super hot. Congrats Puglet. It looks as if you are eating the right kinds of food again. That really is good news. ♥ from Annie.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

If Scarlet could whistle, she would totally whistle at you. I, on the other hand, would give your svelteness some bacon.

The other day Scarlet's Daddy ate a BLT (without the T) with 5 pieces of bacon in it. He said it was the perfect amount. Maybe your human would make you one. After all, there's lettuce in it to balance the bacon badness.

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Wally said...

Hi Puglet! I'm Wally, pug number 100 from Dallas (the one in the middle of the wagon on your home page). I had to lose a bunch of bacon fat too, I had to go from 28 to 22 lbs! I did it too, its great and I don't look near as good as you do! Congrats on your success...

ps : it was fun meeting you in March!

Anonymous said...

Bella is not going to be happy with you losing her, errr your, back fat

SpencerBartholomew said...

Pug, you look super skinny! I wish I was just a poop away from being skinny... I'm closer to the 30 something! I take long hikes almost every day and don't really eat that much... I'm just a big pug! Have fun shopping for your new treats!

Noodles said...

Wow Puglet! You sure are looking svelte. I commend you on your fortitude in the face of the D-I-E-T monster.
Love Noodles

Anonymous said...

Boy, I didn't know dogs know how to 'suck' it in!!! You are certainly a super model! You look great Pug! Bring on the bacon, yum yum yum :)

Ann, Fro, Molly & Cleo