Monday, November 26, 2012

STUPIDLY GIANT BOX


Check out the stupidly giant box that came today. It's so freaking big, two giant dudes had to carry it up to our compartment. I have no idea what's inside but I'm hoping it's for me. I mean, I didn't have a Thanksgiving. It's got to be for me.

Right?

My human says she'll open the giant box when her thumbs are done with whatever she's doing that's more important than opening boxes. I bet she'd want to open the box ASAP if it was hers. That means it's got to me mine. Or maybe Dutch's. But whatever's Dutch's is totally mine anyway, so even if the box is for him it's still pretty much mine anyway.

Anyway. My human spent all weekend trying not to have a cold and is extrasupergrumpy. So I'm not going to bug her about the box. Yet. I'm just going to give her back the thumbs, do my best Jimmy pose and wait.

14 comments:

Suki said...

Hi pug!
The box is HUGH!! Maybe it's a Christmas tree with sparklie bacon ornaments.

Hugs,
Suki

Suki said...

Oops, huge, not Hugh!

Suki

stellaroselong said...

Is it my dad he was gonna stop by and cook bacon for you but as far as i know has never made it there...he was supposed to ride in the ups truck not be in a box in the ups truck!
stella rose

Noodles said...

Wow Pug. . . WOW!
Love Noodles

Paula from DE said...

Uh oh ,,,,,better hope it's not a treadmill!

Anonymous said...

That is one stupidly giant box Pug! I agree with another comment, let's hope it's not a threadmill! :/

Anonymous said...

Pug, pose it up so we can see what's in the ginormous box!!

Baxter and Cole

Meredith LeBlanc said...

How does your human resist you?!?! We wanna know what's on the box!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Anonymous said...

Its a ginormous bacon strip. yahooooooooo yippy yahoo

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a new bed for you, or your own refrigerator or maybe an indoor pool. I hope you don't have to wait for Christmas to open it!
Lots of slurpy kisses,
Mercy

SpencerBartholomew said...

That box is huge! Oh my, I agree with everyone - hope it's not a treadmill! Can't wait to find out! Keep up the posing, Pug!

Those Jersey Puggles said...

Wow .... can't wait to know what's in that ginormous box. Maybe the pugs from Canada sent you a million pounds of Canadian bacon. Wow, wouldn't that be something special!

After you open that box and take out whatever is inside, maybe you can give the box to the step sleepers and they can live out of it cause that box looks bigger than grand'paws camping tent!

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Pug...I like your way of thinking...you managed to make that box yours no matter who's it really is....now that is some clever pug stuff!

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Puglet!
Wesa thinks it might be some piece of furniture like a new computer desk or book shelf or somethin' like that...oh...and Wesa want to send you and Dutch a Christmas card so have your mama e-mail our mama at pugsandpurrsATgmailDOTcom so that we can send you one of our cards. Wesa do not have the perfect picture taker like your mama, but our mama feels good about the pictures she put on the card...and shesa getting a new camera soon. Yay!
Snorts with you later,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi