Thursday, November 22, 2012

NOT AS GOOD AS PIE


Well, the day's alomost over and still no sign of any turkey or pie. We did get to hike with the cows this morning because my human's eyes were all gummy from staring at other pugs for too long. And I guess that was cool. But no hike is ever as good as pie.

Ever.

So, I hope you all ate enough for both of us. Because even though I reeeeally want to be mad at my human for letting the Other 999 come between me and turkey day...

1. I'm pretty sure she didn't do it on purpose.
2. I know she'll make it up to me.... someday (right??)
3. She surprised me with a box of these special cards: 


And now I can say hello to my everyones too. There are only 10 cards in the box and I'll probably have to share them with Dutch, so if your postal person doesn't bring you one it totally doesn't mean I don't love you. I do. You are all my everyones!

9 comments:

mjaroneski said...

I are enough for you and Dutch.

Buddy said...

10 in a box?!? Heck, thumbs could have submitted something to vistaprint ( or whereever) and got lots and lots of 10s per box. Lol. No worries pug, your dp blog is enough of a hello for all of us. :)

Chfnman said...

Well said Buddy!

Gampy

SpencerBartholomew said...

Puglet... you are as good as pie for us! I know Thumbs is crazy busy with the others but you are still #1! She took my pic at the beach and I'm excited to get my number. Take care... and don't scare the cows!

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Hi Puglet!
Wesa was doin' our Christmas cards and realized we don't have your address handy. Could you have your hu-peep send our hu-peep an e-mail with the snail mail addy? Our mama's e-mail is pugsandpurrsATgmailDOTcom.
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

Canadian Sunshine 926 and 927 said...

Puglet, sorry about the no pie but we're up here in Canada with no pie too! Our turkey and pie day was last month so we can't remember if we even had any. Mom says we did. Things always get better Puglet so hang in there for pie! The Santa Claus celebration is right around the corner. Say hi to your human for us. We loved her up here in Canada and can't wait for her next visit when you and Dutch come with her. Hugs from Winnie (926)and Sasha (927).

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Scarlet protested you not having turkey by puking up the turkey she ate. Sorry to talk about puking, but she said she did all in the name of Puglet solidarity.

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Anonymous said...

What kind of pie did you want lil puglet?

Unknown said...

PUGLET!!!! WHERE ARE YOUR POSTS.I am using your blog as an AP composition assignment and following your tone/photos/style. Please keep posting, I miss seeing your precious face. Sincerely, a desperate senior in High School from Minnesota

Kelly