Wednesday, January 2, 2013

KIM


Yknow, it's kinda hard to be a DAILY when your human can't seem to click the right button at the end of a post. I mean, does the word "Publish" look anything like "Save" to you? Seriously. The world would be a much better place if I had thumbs of my own.

Anyway. I guess this just means you get two of me in one day. Probably a good thing since I'm so freaking skinny.

I know everyone is totally wondering how skinny happened. Well, when you don't get to hike you don't get to eat cowpies. And when your human refuses to even look at Nikon, you don't get treats for supermodeling. And when you have a near-death experience with a totally edible eatable, your human stops feeding you stuff.

That is how skinny happens.

I've also had some help from the thing that came in the giant box:



I'm still not entirely sure what it is, but I do know my human got because all she ever does is stand at her desk staring at HAL4. And I guess when all you do is stand around staring at stuff, you get so tubey you start naming your tubey parts after other tubey-parted people.

Some lady named Kim's Kim.

At least I think that's how it works. All I know is instead of standing at her desk staring at other pugs, my human (and I guess Kim) gets to walk instead. So far she's stared at other pugs for 232 miles. Is that crazy or what?

DESKMILL
My human kicks me off the deskmill thing after like half a mile so I haven't walked very far yet. Kim isn't any less tubey, but pretty soon there won't be any of me left. I think it's time we break out the bacon, don't you?

OK, gotta give the thumbs back so they can do all the things they didn't do when my human's eyes were puffed shut.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMP....KIM has finally been revealed...or actually not!
Puglet I am so happy for you and Dutch and your Hu-mom! If KIM is just a little wider caboose, that is TOTALLY fixable! We were all wandering around thinking KIM was some disasterous blood desease or...? Whew! I know 2013 is going to be superfantastic for you all. The hardest part of the other 999 is put to rest and now we will all be waiting patiently (like all good dogs) for the book to be ready. We want it to be the perfection we know your thumbs likes...so when it is ready, it is ready! Happy New Year to Amanda, Dutch and especially you funny little Puglet!
Miss Ellie #82

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Pug, Scarlet totally wishes she had treadmill so wouldn't have to walk in the cold, icey weather. You're looking good!!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Hugo the Portland Pug said...

Whew! Sigh of relief! We thought Kim was something super scary, even scarier than a Kim K sized booty! Although when I met your mom she was super skinny! I can't imagine some sitting changed that toooo awful much. Anyway, so glad everyone is getting their exercise and feelin' good! Cheers to a new year, can't wait to hear more about the book! <3

Anonymous said...

Ok, our human days #1 if her Kim looked like *that* Kim's Kim, she'd be thrilled and #2 now that she knows who/what Kim is, she needs to go reread all the Kim-referenced posts.

How in the world does thumbs walk and perfect the 999 all at the same time?! Our human can't even read when she's on the conveyer belt.

Puglet, 24.8 is way too skinney. We vote bacon topped with bacon, stat!!

Baxter and Cole

Anonymous said...

Says... Not days. Thumb-malfunction!

Anonymous said...

Darling Puglet,

I am SO happy that KIM is just thumb's bottom. Mine looks just like that and it makes me happy, but humans...they're different.

I say that Dutch has the absolutely right idea about the conveyor belt (RUN AWAY!), because you KNOW what those lead to. And besides, a manly pug should have a little backfat. There's beefcake and then there's pugcake. Gotta have some.

Glad you are back.

Love,
Daisy

Paws on the Run said...

Wow. Cool idea. I'm not sure I could edit while walking though! I'd have to be going really, really slowly!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Pug,
So much to say today -
1. The pic of you and Dutchy is superwaybeyond CUTE!!! My human is going to try to print it out and put in her office at work.
2. Studmuffin, you are smokin' hot already and don't need any time on the "death walker". Pug, you are lookin' mighty fine yourself - look out San Francisco ladies! Your human is just working on keeping herself healthy, and we all want that for her.
3. KIM, LOL !! We got some kims in our house too...
4. Pug, thanks for adding sunshine to my day!
Kisses, kisses,
Mercy

Sammy and Neko said...

Now we can sleep peacefully at night... Your human looked fit when we met her in May ... but as we all know, it is so easy to get Kim than get rid of Kim. Keep it up with the great walk. We want you live longer, Puglet!!

Lovies

Pearl and Tessa said...

Our human is laughing her Kim off! Great picture of the two of you.

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

WOW...so glad to know who Kim is! Whew...I can sleep better now! So, bring on the bacon for everyone!

Mubi Chitose said...

So, that's KIM! Mystery solved.

btw: I have an idea for the Big Box Thing. Use it as a belt-conveyor to carry your treats!

Thumbs only need to walk and drop the treats. You wait at the end with your mouth open, and voila!!!! The treats are carried to you! (Bacon, cookies, you name it!)

Margie and Oscar the Pug said...

So now I am thinking that KIM is an acronym for Keep In Motion? That is a good thing, I think. I had my bacon this morning and I weigh more than you do, so I guess it's time to get out and start walking. Happy New Year Puglet and Amanda!

Oakley and Swisher said...

Ohhhh so thaaaaat's Kim! We've been wondering. Bol. Well look at it this way Pug, if your mom is working to get rid of Kim, that means you get to get rid of kim, which means you looks 'buffness' around the waist, which in turns means more treats!

Happy New Year!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Anonymous said...

You'll NEVER catcth a Kanye without a KIM on your side(s)!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed you are not afraid of the deskmill and just hopped on! I'd never do that!

Frodo