Tuesday, January 29, 2013

R.I.P. BACON BACON

BACON!
 Last night I heard these words come out of my human:

Oh no. Not the bacon!

She sounded kinda upset too. Like something really bad happened to the bacon. I swear.

We all know how my human feels about bacon. Or *doesn't* feel about bacon. Or whatever. So I figured something extrasuperbad must have happened. And I was right.

BACON GO BOOM!
Holy coconuts. My bacon truck blew up! Google said the fire was in the engine and no people or bacon got hurt, but the truck is no more.

It really sucks that the bacon truck blew up but a sad day for bacon means a good day for me. Because when I asked my human if there's anything we can do to help the bacon people she actually said yes. No joke. Bacon = yes.

ME: did you really just say yes to bacon?
HUMAN: yes.
ME: say it again.
HUMAN: don't push it.

I guess Bacon Bacon has a non-truck store over by the DMV place and my human has to go to the DMV this week because she forgot to do something for Mazda. I don't know what's wrong with Mazda and I don't care. Sorry Mazda, we're talking bacon here. What I do know is after the DMV we're going to help the bacon people buying something at their store.

So bacon = yes AND help. How awesome is that?

I can't wait to help the bacon. Uhm, I mean people. The bacon people.

Go bacon!

12 comments:

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

Holy BACON!!!! What a sight. I can only imagine how heavenly the air must have smelled, what with bacon cooking everywhere.

I'm glad the Bacon dudes are OK. Thank you for sacrificing, and helping them out.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Wow! That must have been scary but thank pugness everyone was OK. Trucks can be replaced and more bacon can be cooked!

Have fun going to the bacon non-truck store Pug!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Hugo the Portland Pug said...

Not Bacon Bacon!

My human hates bacon also. Not sure what is wrong with her but she is still sad for the owners of the Bacon truck!

I am shedding a bacon scented tear for Bacon Bacon truck!

Pug Slope said...

OMP! Good thing no one got hurt. That fire looks pretty intense. If all this leads you to getting some bacon when your human goes to the DMV then I can't see it as an entirely bad thing though.

-Love,
Sid.

Unknown said...

The only time I want to hear "Oh, no, not the bacon!" is if it's followed by the sound of the bacon hitting the floor. "Don't worry, Mommy, I'll clean up the mess for you!"

C. Penfold McGee

Wally, #100 said...

hey Puglet, Wally, #100 here, I love poo and bacon too. maybe you can substitute some poo for the missing bacon? My mom gets sooo mad at me when I eat poo..Polly and Oscar (99 and 101) turn up their flat pug noses at it but that leaves more for me. Let me tell you, you have to learn how to sneak it. So next time you come to Fort Worth, you look me up and I will give you some poo sneaking tips! Pug Hugs from us here in DFW!

bill fig said...

Just bumped over from Facebook. Some unhappy pugs over there. Puglet, I know you are probably sick of this question and it may get me "crate time", but it certainly would easy a bunch of already wrinkled brows if your owner could post a short update on her crazy project either here or on facebook. You see we love you and the crazy project. These pugs don't really seem to care how long it takes or how complete it is, just a "what's up" We are just curious. You know how that is. Thanks - Pig & Daisy - your PDX peeps

PetSafe said...

oh yeah, please save the bacon for us! LoL! I'm glad that your doing very well! ^_^


--
lovelots,
kheyla

Maggie the Pug in Dallas said...

Oh Man! Wish I was there to go help out with the bacon....I don't care what I have to do to help, just as long as it involves bacon! A dream come true for ya Pug!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see your Bacon Bacon truck go up in flames. But humans have this stuff called insurance, so hopefully the Bacon people will get to buy a new Bacon truck real soon. Glad no one got hurt, that is one scary picture!

Ann, Fro, Molly & Cleo

Charlie the Pugster said...

Wow! There's a lot exciting things to see in your neighborhood --- naked Santas AND a Bacon truck! I feel terrible for the people who owned the Bacon truck and I like the fact that your human is thinking about them too! I know you have your "poo" and "thumbs" disagreements but I kind of think you lucked out on that human!

I know all we Pugs, especially moi, would rather have our own King or Queen, or maybe a Royal Princess with a silk cushion-----but what's a Pug to do? We have to just make do with these commoners! Truth be known, I don't even like silk----rips like crazy---and then they yell at you!

pug 376 said...

PUGLET,

CAN U PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE! NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE 1000 PUG PROJECT. PEOPLE FEEL IGNORED, UNLOVED, AND UNHAPPY. NO MORE EXCUSES, JUST THE TRUTH.