Thursday, June 20, 2013

COMA + PUKE = BORING

Wordy Wednesday!
So, HAL4 has been in a coma. We thought this might finally be the Big Sleep but everything turned out to be fix-able. I guess computers can have near death experiences too. I'm not 100% convinced HAL4 will live to see his next birthday (and neither is my human) but I'm just happy to be here. Now. Today.

You'd think I'd have all sorts of stuff to talk about after a week of being gone, but life is still pretty very boring around here so you haven't missed much. Last week I ate a bunch of sticks and puked all over Mazda. That was exciting.

Does not blend.
The other day we went to the library. While my human was inside getting her books, me and Dutch sat outside and watched people read. That was realllly exciting.


Yesterday I fell asleep in Home Depot. I know it looks like I"m Jimmying, but I wasn't. I was asleep. Like, snoring asleep. Told you. Boring. But it's good to be back. Sorry if you're bored now too.


I think that's all. 

Oh. Right. 

Before I go, this is Dutch's Wordy Wednesday:


I tried to tell him Wordy Wednesday is about WORDS but he said it's not Wednesday anymore so hearts are just fine. Uhm. Yeah. Of course they are.

15 comments:

Those Jersey Shore Puggles said...

Boring is good we guess, especially after you've puked. We thought that was abstract art for the moment till we really studied the picture.

Dutch, we heart <3 you too!

Glad to hear from y'all ~

Roxi, Riley & Lea

Noodles said...

Puglet and Dutch - you are too cute for words. . . even when you puke in Mazda.
Love Noodles

Anonymous said...

oh no you cant lose your computer! That would mean no Daily Puglet. Can we help buy you a new computer?

Ollie said...

Puglet,
Your puke looks just like my puke!
But I like to throw up on the couch or the duvet cover that takes 12 weeks to order.

My human thinks it's totally awesome that people still go to the library to borrow books!!!

Amazon brings books to our door; home is an official techno dead zone. Why?

Because:
Computer = Work
and
Work = STRESS!!

If you and Dutch are really bored, try some of those crazy way-up-there- on-the-tv-spectrum channels where you get foreign content.

How about a wacky Italian games/news/call-in lottery show? Or a Bollywood production where a couple must overcome war, class division and religious differences to live happily ever after (with a lot of song and dance in between).

If you decide to go with the Bollywood epic, then you need a good chew because those things are like four hours long.

Barbara said...

I don't see pukey sticks, I see pukey food. You really should chew first, Puglet.

Dutch knows well - hearts ARE words.

Your life may be boring now, but we love to see you anyway!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We're ♥ with ♥ Dutch ♥ We ♥ love ♥ hearts ♥

However puking, not so much. Pug, please don't eat stick again. yuck!

And we also fall asleep snoring in Home Depot, that's a big yawn.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Baxter and Cole said...

We will say it again...we live on the wrong coast. We wanna fall asleep in the depot!

Eddie the Pug and his Mom said...

Glad the DP is up and running again! Missed you all...
Eddie the Pug

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back. We really missed your adventures, which probably gives you an idea of how exciting life is over here where everyone is over 10. Humans are way over 10. Anyway, probably TMI. Say hi to Dutch, and no more sticks!! Watch put for snails that don't come from a restaurant. Just food for thought.
Your friend, Chubby the Pug

Minnie and Max Pugs said...

Nothing like the relief one feels after a good up-chuck!

Anonymous said...

We missed you guys! Glad it was a boring week and nothing more.

We love <3 too, so stop picking on Dutch. Little symbol that says so much, we need more in this world!

<3 Ann, Frodo, Molly & Cleo

Patty said...

Hi Pug, missed ya. Hope you are feeling better after the puking in the car. Sometimes boring is a good thing. Anyhoo... hope you, Dutch and Mom have a nice weekend.

xoxo Patty

daisy said...

Boring one week means you can save up for the next. It's like a giant bank account. Dutch cashed in with the trip to the Eat Coast, so we hope that your savings goes for more fun. Glad to see you back. Remember: "Chew. Swallow. Breathe." Then you won't barf.

Love,
Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Oakley and Swisher said...

That was some serious puke dude! Lets hope some fun stuff starts happening so you don't puke from boredom. Bol.

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Pug Slope said...

I'm sure things will turn around soon, Puglet. It's good to take some breaks between the excitement - and we all know your life can get pretty exciting.

P.S. I wish I had some warning before that barf photo. I almost lost my breakfast after seeing that! :P