Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WORDY


I wasn't exactly shocked when my human cancelled tonight's Wild Game, after last week's chicken foot incident and everything. I'm still not happy about it though.

ME: but everybody is dying to know about this week's meat!
HUMAN: nobody is dying.
ME: you don't know that.
HUMAN: go ahead, ask Google.

So I asked Google and I guess nobody is actually dying to know about my meat. That we know of. Yet. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to fight for it. Y'know, just in case Google is wrong.

ME: but if we don't have meat, I won't have anything to talk about.
HUMAN: there's more to life than wild meat.
ME: you mean like bacon?
HUMAN: (silent)

After completely ignoring what I said about bacon, my human suggested we do a Wordless Wednesday. It's not the worst idea she's ever had - except half the entire internet goes wordless on Wednesdays and I suck at keeping my snout shut. So I came up with the idea of doing something *with* words instead. Something like Wordy Wednesday.

Genius, right?

That's what I thought too. 

Then I remembered all the words I see walking around our neighborhood. The ones on the ground that make my human smile for no reason. I read them sometimes when there's nothing around to pee on and I guess they are pretty cool.

I miss you too!!
Wordy Wednesday isn't half as cool as wild meat. Or bacon. Or practically any other eatable (except bananas). But it's way waaay better than having to keep your snout shut the whole entire day.

9 comments:

Rachel's Thoughts said...

That is sweet :) I think I like Wordy Wednesday!

Unknown said...

And, it gets you out of the house on an adventure so Thumbs can take pictures of you and Dutch with the words on the street! Wordy Wednesday sounds like a great idea, Pug!

C. Penfold McGee

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

You read them when there is nothing around to pee on! Pug, again you are just too funny! But I like your idea! But man, I did like Wild Game Wednesday too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Puglet, you are smart, beautiful, funny and all the things we wish we were and that is why I love you and almost die when you fail to post so please, no wordless Wednesdays.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We like Wordy Wednesday too.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Those Jersey Shore Puggles said...

Guess you can never know what you'll see until you look down but make sure you stop walking first because walking while looking down is not good ... most times.

Unknown said...

I've heard humans say they had to Eat their Words...so if you have Wordy Wednesday maybe it'll taste good! ♥Ginger Pug

Anonymous said...

We're all dying for you to get your wild meat Pug, no more bananas!

Anonymous said...

We like Wordy Wednesday too!
love,
Pearl, Mac, Trixie and our human Sherry