Monday, June 10, 2013

RIP DROID


You can probably tell by how un-grey my face is that today's picture is kinda old. Like 3 years ago kinda old. My human took it the last time we had to buy a phone at Planet Best Buy. I'm still practically a puppy, but I guess 3 years is completely ancient for a Droid. And that's probably why Droid didn't want to wake up yesterday. Or today. And is now totally dead.

Yeah. Dead.

I'm kinda sad about all this, but it does mean we get to take a trip to the Planet. And because Droid was so freaking old, my human gets to pick out a brand new one for free so maybe we'll even stop at the dog store on the walk home to buy some sympathy cookies with some of the money she didn't have to spend.

This is definitely a time for sympathy cookies.

Cookies or no cookies, by the time you read this we'll be on our way to meet a new Droid. Or maybe even something that starts with an i and ends in HBO words. Who knows. As long as (whatever) can take pictures of me looking supercute, it really doesn't matter. Does it?

14 comments:

Annie Fannie said...

Happy New Droid.

I take it eating the whole chicken feet didn't make you sick? My mom would never feed me chicken feet. You are so lucky.

Paula from DE said...

Omgosh! This is such a cute picture of you when you were just a little puglet.

Augustus said...

Cookies are a fabulous idea! My people got new Samsung Galaxy III phones, human lady has thousands of pictures of me and my furriends on it so it must take okay pictures.

I had another idea for making thumbs feel better. Hammock. We have a big one that comes out of the basement when the cold days go away, I love hanging out in it, and so does my pug friend Polly so I'm sure you, er thumbs, would like one too!

Augustus said...

Cookies are a fabulous idea! My people got new Samsung Galaxy III phones, human lady has thousands of pictures of me and my furriends on it so it must take okay pictures.

I had another idea for making thumbs feel better. Hammock. We have a big one that comes out of the basement when the cold days go away, I love hanging out in it, and so does my pug friend Polly so I'm sure you, er thumbs, would like one too!

Augustus said...

Cookies are a fabulous idea! My people got new Samsung Galaxy III phones, human lady has thousands of pictures of me and my furriends on it so it must take okay pictures.

I had another idea for making thumbs feel better. Hammock. We have a big one that comes out of the basement when the cold days go away, I love hanging out in it, and so does my pug friend Polly so I'm sure you, er thumbs, would like one too!

Augustus said...

Oh, dear. Stupid Samsung let me post that three times? Sorry everyone!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Cookies trump phones any day! And you are SO cute Pug, now and then :)

xoxoxo
Meredith & Scarlet

Pearl and Tessa said...

Oh Pug, we can remember that post...you were such a young guy!

Guess everything came out ok...pun intended

Used to comment said...

Puglet, I don't leave comments like I used to, cause they don't load right away, but I still read your blog religiously every day!

Patty said...

Pug, you are still the cutest!

Good luck with the phone buying, and hope your momma stops to get you cookies.


xoxo Patty

Anonymous said...

OOOh Pug! My humans Droid X just died too, and she got a Samsung Galaxy 4S and loves it. Check it out at the Planet!

Lafayette Lola

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Yep...don't care what kind your human gets as long as it's one that takes super photos of YOU Pug! That old pic is way cute...just like my new sister Lucy looks, all new and shiny, no grey or anything! I used to look that way too!

Noodles said...

Puglet - today is full of all kinds of great things. Treats leading the way, of course. My Mommys have dumb phones that take barely passable pix of wonderful me. But my cousin E has one of the iPhones and I must say it takes marvelous photos. Most of the pix on my blog lately have come from her iPhone.
Love Noodles

Eddie the Pug and his Mom said...

Puglet, hope your Momma chooses the iPhone!!
xox Eddie the Pug