Friday, June 7, 2013

WILL IT BLEND?


So, the chicken foot has not come up or out or me yet. My human is a little worried but I think I'm fine. So fine that I could eat another ten chicken feet. In my sleep. Easy. Especially after asking Google what it means to be a blender.

That's what my human called me. A blender.

It's why I got to eat a bigger chicken foot than Dutch even though he's three times bigger than me. It's also why I'm not worried about swallowing some stupid little foot without chewing - or anything else I can fit in my mouth whole. Because I now know what blenders can do.

Blenders eat feet, no problem:



They can also eat iphones:



Blenders can even eat that Justin kid.



But don't tell Dutch. He's a wuss, not a blender.

10 comments:

Pug Slope said...

Hi Puglet!

I'm sure that chicken foot will come out eventually. A pug's digestive system is like a big leather tube - pretty much everything will pass through. Eventually. Good luck with that. :)

-Love,
Sid.

Anonymous said...

That picture is pitiful!! I hope that chicken foot makes its appearance- one end or the other- and that you are feeling okay Puglet! Stop trying to scare your Mom! (Says the pug who ate a stuffed Santa's hat. It was delicious. It cost my parents $350 to get it out via puking at the vet. I regret nothing.) Love, Lola the Pug & Megan F.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the chicken feet. I'm sure it will all come out in the end. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I have never had a chicken foot but I am guessing its like a duck foot. I get in trouble at the store cause I shoplift thoes!

Love kenzie & chloe

Anonymous said...

are like duck feet? I get in trouble for shoplifting them.

Love Mackenzie

Wilma said...

hope that foot comes out of you soon. Mom feet usually like to enter butts from the other direction, as in foot in the ass!! She's crazy sometimes.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Let's just hope the chicken foot doesn't want to make its exit whole....

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Pearl and Tessa said...

Uh Pug....do you remember eating a hot dog whole?

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Google knows everything! So glad you asked what a blender was...I was wondering what it meant...I kinda think you're gonna be ok Pug!

BadAnnie said...

Like I said, those toe nails are going to scratch like the devil on the way out!

Rocky's Mom,
Chef Annie