Wednesday, October 7, 2009

GIMPY GETS THE GREEN LIGHT

It was really cool hearing everyone's name stories yesterday. Who knew humans put so much thought into what they call us? I mean, most of the stuff that comes out of my human's mouth makes no sense. I had no idea her head could be so full of thinking.

[Hope you don't mind, but Brother Dutch (aka Princess, Dutchilicious, Rain Man, Boo) is a little sensitive & felt a kinda left out yesterday because he "doesn't have a cool pug name". So I said he could star in today's picture. Y'know, to make him feel like one of us.]

Anyway.
I survived my trip to the vet. She couldn't find anything wrong with my foot, but thinks I might have sprained a toe or two during the first gimpy episode, then re-gimped it going nuts at Pug Sunday. The vet said I can stop elevating and gave me the green light to play -- but I'm supposed to take it easy on my toes for the rest of the week.

I asked if swimming would be OK and she said swimming would be better than OK. So later today we're going to meet the spots (Miley & Boka) at the lake. I haven't heard anything from Miley about another flight plan, but
Miley is kinda wily. You never know what she's going to do next.

---

DAILY VOTING REMINDER: Only FOUR more days of clicking left. Yes We Can! Vote for the Pug.

http://www.hansensloves.com/sanfrancisco/your-best-shot-gallery.php?week=5


6 comments:

agent99 said...

Glad you are back in the game!
Oops - forgot to give the name stories. The Foo is a derivative of Fuji. My sister came with that name from her old family. It sorta suits her.
My name was given to meet before my family even met me. #2 wanted a dog, but not just any dog. It had to be the one from her favorite story: Madeline. The white dog who rescueded her falling into the Seine River in Paris. Mom showed her a picture of a pug, and asked if that was Genevieve. #2 said yes. But she was very picky, and several puppies were rejected on sight. There's a bit more to story, but I will make mom put it on our blog soon.
Gen & the Foo

Taryn said...

Glad to hear it's nothing serious with your paw. A good swim ought to wear off some of that built up energy!
I have been voting for you everyday, good luck!

Anonymous said...

So glad the paw is ok. Brother Dutch looking good. Swim sounds great and even better with friends.
Still voting and will until you win.
Your friend in South Carolina

dw said...

So nice to see you give Dutch front and center. You're such a sweet puggie! I voted for you again today!!

Mr. Puggle® said...

I just LOVE your blog. Alice sent me this way. Love your photography and your clever titles. Great job on everything.

THE PUGLET said...

Phew. It's been a long day! Will tell you all about it tomorrow :)

Thanks everyone for all the voting!!! It's almost over.

Gen & Foo - Let us know when you post the full story of Gen's name so we don't miss it. My human thinks Foo would make a good middle name for me. Pug Foo!

And welcome to The Daily Puglet, Mr Puggle :)