Tuesday, October 6, 2009

INTERMISSION

My human said I can't go anywhere or do anything fun because of the gimpy foot. I told her that makes for a pretty boring Daily Puglet, but couldn't get her to bend the rules.

Since you've already seen me elevate and stare at the camera looking bored... today I have a video of me doing nothing. Ok, slightly more than nothing. But not by much. This is how me and Brother Dutch play. Dutch is kind of a wimp so I have to be real gentle and pretend like he's winning. We do this everyday for about 2 minutes - gimpy foot or no gimpy foot.



---

DAILY REMINDER: Thanks for voting! Please keep clicking:

http://www.hansensloves.com/sanfrancisco/your-best-shot-gallery.php?week=5

8 comments:

Stubby said...

Hi Puglet! You are so lucky to have a brother like Dutch. I can tell that you guys are great pals and that you like to play a lot.

I hope the gimpy foot is getting better. I voted this morning on the computer and later this afternoon Mom will vote on her cell phone.

Stubby xoxo

THE PUGLET said...

Yeah. Don't tell anyone, but I don't know what I'd do without Dutch. Even though he's not a pug, he's the best.

Your human's going to vote from her cell phone?? Cool! You have one great human, Stubby! Give her a hug for us :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Puglet,
Sorry about your gimpy foot or toes, hope it feels better soon. My sister and I play like that,too. She is my size (yorkie) but I let her think she is winning ,too. Ha...Ha... I voted this morning and will vote every day until you win..
Hope everything goes good at the vet tomorrow. Give brother Dutch a hug for being a good brother.
Your friend in South Carolina

Momo said...

You're so lucky to have a big brother. I have some older sisters, but they're cats and they're no fun at all. Seriously, they can't take a joke or even some gentle prodding. I've been begging for some siblings my own size, but my home is too small :(

agent99 said...

Hi Puglet....we are from Chiago, so we voted....early & often! Hope you win, cuz you are clearly the cutest contestant,

Gen & the Foo

THE PUGLET said...

Don't worry Momo, sometimes having a big brother isn't 100% great. Mine tends to hog the bed. And for every piece of Pirate's Booty I get, he gets like five.

Oh - and you ALWAYS have to let them win. Even if they're girls and the same size as you, apparently!

THE PUGLET said...

Thanks Gen & the Foo!

We like the way Chicago thinks :) My human was super-disappointed that your town lost the Olympics. She's been everywhere... but never Chicago. Or the Olympics.

Ody said...

Looks like you don't need any help beating up on Dutch, but I'd like to see how he handles a double-pug-attack!

~Ody